In this post, I will explain How To Get Admin Access To Your Facebook Page.
Step 1: Gather all the required documentation listed below.
Step 2: Contact Facebook AD Support and open an Admin Dispute.
THIS WAS TOLD TO ME DIRECTLY FROM FACEBOOK:
Facebook typically does not resolve admin disputes.
We recommend that you first reach out to any current admins who can grant you access to your Page in order to resolve this issue.
If this is not an option, we can start a process that may help you regain access to your Page.
This will require sufficient documentation and can take a few weeks to complete.
Please provide all of the following:
- A copy of a valid government-issued photo ID, such as a current driver’s license or a passport, of the individual signing the statement. See the different kinds of IDs we accept in the Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/159096464162185
- A notarized and signed statement from a person with sufficient knowledge and authority over this matter that includes all of the following:
- A description of your relationship to the Page (and authority to request a change in the person(s) who manage the Page, as applicable)
- The name of the current person(s) who manage the Page, as applicable
- The relationship of the above person(s) to the Page
- An explanation of your request, and whether there has been a termination of the employment and/or business relationship with the named person(s), as applicable
- All documentation supporting your request [SPECIFY HERE IF APPLICABLE BASED ON REQUEST: including death certificate OR including a declaration from legal counsel on transfer of Page ownership rights]
- The Facebook account or email address associated with the Facebook account (or Timeline) that you wish to have added as the new admin of the Page;
- A declaration under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is true and accurate (your statement must include this language).
Once you have gathered this information, gotten it notarized, provided it to Facebook, they may follow up with additional requests for information or documentation to evaluate your request. Providing the requested information does not guarantee that Facebook will be able to fulfill your request. Keep in mind that if Facebook is able to process your request, only one admin will be added to the Page, and it will be the admin’s responsibility to take action and manage the people who work on the Page.
After gathering that documentation and writing it according to Facebook’s guidelines above, continue to Step 2: Contacting Support here: https://www.facebook.com/facebookadsupport