- Make sure the video is under 30 seconds, 60 seconds or 3 minutes
- Tiktok Max File size: 287.6 MB. For ads, the maximum is 500 MB.
- Vertical videos work best on TikTok, but horizontal ones are also acceptable.
Step 1: Open cell phone app:
- Click the new icon (looks like a plus sign)
- Record your video by pressing the red button
- Release red button when done
- Click red check mark to continue
- Click NEXT
- Add a description to where it says: “Describe your video”
- Add Hashtags
- Optional: Tag friends
- Optional: Add link (3rd part app links)
- Under “More Options” Select Upload HD
- Optional: Automatically share to: whatsapp, instagram, instagram stories, snapchat
NOTE: Before posting… we suggest adding a “thumbnail effect” called a COVER in TikTok.
Click the select cover area
Option 2: Uploading a video on cell phone (click here)